Fall 2013 Fashion Trends


Good morning everyone! I'm so glad to be back after a day off from posting! It wasn't meant to be a day off, but my weekend was packed with events, most importantly celebrating my baby's birthday. Well, he isn't a baby anymore being in middle school, but you know what I mean...he'll always be my baby. I spent my whole day Saturday baking all of his favorite desserts...two different kinds of cookies, brownies and a strawberry cake for his family party. Yummm! It was fun and hence the exhaustion on Monday! Last night I went to bed super early and now I sipping my coffee and wrapping up this post I've been working on for a few days. Actually, the timing is perfect because J.Crew has a special sale going now where you can save 25% off any purchase and if you spend $100 or more you get free shipping. Great news for me who has a wishlist going out the door! Use code SHOPFALL.

These trends are found everywhere this fall and I decided to head to my favorite design house J.Crew and handpick the ones that I think are versatile and can go with other styles, as well. Honestly I can see some of these trends being used year after year. 










More great news! TORY BURCH announced a Wear-Now Sale! Save 30-40% off Pre-Fall Clothing. There are so many great styles to choose from! I love this leather jacket, tunic, and maxi dress.


Keep In Touch
 Follow my RSS Feed  Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter  Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

Have a lovely day!
XO,
Desiree

No comments:

Post a Comment