LOOKS I LOVE...


Good morning! Everything here makes for one interesting wardrobe and of course I would love one of each! J.Crew really knocked it out of the ballpark in their June style guide! There are so many pieces I would love to pack for my trip this summer. Like this lovely embroidered flounce top and this fun wave sweater for cooler nights in Maine. Oh and these tie-front heels! L-O-V-E! Do you see anything here that you love? 

J.Crew embroidered linen flounce top | 2 J.Crew Havana clutch | 3 J.Crew metallic wave jacquard sweater | 4 J.Crew woven raffia tie-front heels | 5 J.Crew tassel trim earrings | 6 J.Crew heavy duty sunscreen | 7 J.Crew neon embroidered fringe scarf | 8 J.Crew eyelet flounce top | 9 Prada sunglasses | 10 Banago tote | 11 J.Crew color cascade earrings | 12 J.Crew linen pull on pants 

Scroll through to shop my favorites from J.Crew's summer collection:


Here are some Memorial Day sales you need to know about:

Have a beautiful day and happy almost summer!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment