THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: For Baby


Good morning everyone! I hope you're having a great weekend so far. Today's holiday gift guide is for a new little baby...boy or girl and all from J.Crew's new baby line of clothing. Enjoy!

Shop The Holiday Gift Guide: For Baby
Shop Accessories For Baby
Sunday Gift Giving Sales
J.CREW: 30% off  your purchase with code GIFTNOW & free shipping on all orders.
J.CREW FACTORY: 50% off everything with code 12DAYS.
TORY BURCH: Winter Sale! Up to 50% off clothing including this Marnie sweater that I love.
NORDSTROMNew mark downs you won't want to miss!
BLOOMINGDALES: Take 15% or 20% off almost all regular priced merchandise. 
MINTED: Order your holiday cards today!
ANN TAYLOR: Enjoy 50% off entire purchase with code HOLIDAY50.
SERENA & LILY: Enjoy 20% off sitewide!
MACYS: Extra 20% and free shipping on $99+.
PIPERLIME: Extra 50% off final sale items with code FIFTY.

Check out my Holiday Gift Guides
For The Guys
For Him
For Mom
For Your Girlfriends
For The Hostess

Have a beautiful weekend!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment