Sale Alert: 50% OFF AT J.CREW FACTORY






Good morning! All of my favorites places to shop are having incredible sales this weekend in honor of Memorial Day and I had so much fun creating a wish list from J.Crew Factory that would be perfect to pack for my summer road trip. Everything at J.Crew Factory is 50% off! How fun is that! Most of the things I featured in the list above are way under $50, like this must have gold clutch, pencil skirt that's comes in so many pretty summer shades and rope print tee dress. Just click the item you're interested in to see the price. It's definitely worth the time to take a spin through the J.Crew Factory website and see what you can find for your summer getaway. Enjoy!

Here are some Memorial Day sales you need to know about:

Have a beautiful day and happy almost summer!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment