SUMMER TASSEL COVERUP


Good morning! I hope you had a great weekend! It's cover-up season and there are so many great looking cover-ups out there to choose from. I love this Foulard gauze tunic by J.Crew that kinda looks like a dress you can wear out. Of course the real reason I bought this beach tunic was because of the tassels. Oh and there's great news! Right now you can save 25% off this cute J.Crew gauze cover-up by using the code PACKME at checkout. Be sure to check out all of J.Crew's beach cover-ups! And speaking of great sales! Tory Burch still has the AWESOME sale going on that you definitely want to check out. Many things are selling out fast so make sure to check back often as the item may appear again! Click here to shop the Tory Burch saleEnjoy!

J.Crew Foulard beach tunic | J.Crew Fedora hat | J.Crew Rio sandals | Old Navy bangles (love these from Julie Vos) | Celine sunglassess (similar Prada & Ray Ban) | J.Crew earrings old (similar Nordstrom pave earrings) | Williams Sonoma wicker tumblers old (I know! Aren't they great! Here are nautical glasses from Pottery Barn

Scroll through to see more stylish beach cover-ups and fun summer looks:


Here are some sales you need to know about:

Have a beautiful day and happy spring!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment