SALE ALERT // SERENA & LILY FRIENDS AND FAMILY EVENT



Hi everyone! I wanted to share a great sale with you today that Serena & Lily is having. I picked out some of my fall favorites from their collection, many of which are also favorites of my readers. This sale ends tomorrow, October 14th. Make sure you enter LIKEFAMILY at checkout to save 20% off your purchase. Enjoy!


COLUMBUS DAY SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Monday, October 13th)
  • J.CREW: Save 30% off full-price styles & 40% off final sale styles w/code WEEKENDPLANS Ends 10/13.
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILYFriends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off with code LIKEFAMILY. Ends 10/14.
  • TORY BURCH: New fall styles were just added to the sale.
  • OLD NAVY: Save up to 50% off!
  • J.CREW FACTORY: Save 50% off everything.
  • PIPERLIME: 20% off everything with code FALL20. Ends 10/13.
  • BANANA REPUBLIC: Save 40% off your purchase with code BRWEEKEND. Check out my favorite looks:

    O
    Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment