Home For Christmas


Good morning! Yeah! It's Saturday and as always I love my weekends. Sleeping in a little and sipping my morning cup of coffee are a few of the things I look forward to on Saturday and Sunday. Soon, I will have two weeks off... Ahhhhh, the joy of being a teacher. Today, I'm sharing images of some Christmas decorating going on here at my home.

Sources: Williams Sonoma Home (nut crackers, tartan plaid stockings, chandelier shades and napkins), Crate and Barrel (red and white bowls, silver ornaments), Pottery Barn (tree skirt-similar), Target (Star Wars ornaments, soap dish, soy candle), my son made the little Jesus in a manger in pre-school out of a peanut and those gorgeous Tory Burch Miller sandals are new and you can check them out here. Enjoy and thank you for stopping by!

Get The Look


Saturday Sales
J.CREW: 30% off  your purchase with code GIFTNOW & free shipping on all orders.
J.CREW FACTORY: 50% off everything with code 12DAYS.
TORY BURCH: Winter Sale! Up to 50% off clothing including this Marnie sweater that I love.
NORDSTROMNew mark downs you won't want to miss!
BLOOMINGDALES: Take 15% or 20% off almost all regular priced merchandise. 
MINTED: Order your holiday cards today!
ANN TAYLOR: Enjoy 50% off entire purchase with code HOLIDAY50.
SERENA & LILY: Enjoy 20% off sitewide!
MACYS: Extra 20% and free shipping on $99+. 
PIPERLIME: Extra 50% off final sale items with code FIFTY.

Check out my Holiday Gift Guides
For The Guys
For Him
For Mom
For Your Girlfriends
For The Hostess

Have a beautiful weekend!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

Photography by Desiree of  Chic Coastal Living

No comments:

Post a Comment