THE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: For The Guys


Good morning everyone and happy Friday! I still have a long list of people that I need to shop for and most of them are the guys in my family. Today's holiday gift guide is a list of some of the things I already bought for my boys and hubby and they are all from Nordstrom which offers free shipping. I love shopping there, don't you? My plan to to get all of my shopping done this weekend. Hope you enjoy this list. I know my boys will be happy! Check out my Holiday Gift Guide for Him with more shopping ideas!


More gift ideas for the guys...

Friday Holiday Sales
J.CREW: 30% off  your purchase with code GIFTNOW & free shipping on all orders.
J.CREW FACTORY: 50% off everything with code 12DAYS.
TORY BURCH: Winter Sale! Up to 50% off clothing including this Marnie sweater that I love.
NORDSTROMNew mark downs you won't want to miss!
BLOOMINGDALES: Take 15% or 20% off almost all regular priced merchandise. 
MINTED: Order your holiday cards today!
ANN TAYLOR: Enjoy 40% off entire purchase with code HOLIDAY40.
SERENA & LILY: Enjoy 20% off sitewide!

Have a beautiful day!
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment