25 BEST: TARTAN AND PLAID



Tartan is high on the list of fashion styles that I love and I'm excited to bring you twenty-five of the best looks in tartan and plaid that's available now. I know these styles won't last long, so I bought this oversized square scarf in check (it looks just like the Zara scarf everyone loved last year), red plaid check scarf (looks very similar to the cover photo in my lookbook here), and this lambswool plaid scarf. I'm not the only one who loves tartan and I wanted to act fast before I miss out! Click through the lookbook I created and feel free to share this post with your friends who love tartan and plaid as well. Enjoy!

FRIENDS & FAMILY SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Monday, October 6th)
  • TORY BURCHFRIENDS & FAMILY EVENT! Save 25% off with code FRIENDLIEST. Ends today, October 6.
  • J.CREW: Save 40% off final sale styles w/code SOSWEET. Ends October 9.
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILY: Friends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off with code LIKEFAMILY. Ends October 14.
  • JOIE: Friends & Family Event! Save 25% off full-price styles with code JOIEFRIENDS. Ends October 6.

XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment