INSTAGRAM LATELY

Picked up my favorite pumpkin icecream from Trader Joes this weekend...


Bought a few goodies from Williams Sonoma to spice up my kitchen for fall...

Looking forward to wearing these scarves! See more here!


 This is probably one of my favorite Looks I Love posts to date...


 Enjoying this fall season...

   A round-up of favorite pumpkin recipes for fall.


A little fall reading and one of my new scarfs.


Loving my new cowgirl boots from Ariat... 
Enter a giveaway here to win a pair of boots of your choice!


See 25 best styles for tartan and plaid
This post was very popular and many of the styles are selling out fast!


SHOP THE STORY


FRIENDS & FAMILY SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Tuesday, October 7th)
  • J.CREW: Save 40% off final sale styles w/code SOSWEET. Ends October 9.
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILY: Friends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off with code LIKEFAMILY. Ends October 14.

XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment