COZY WEEKEND PICKS


Good morning everyone! I'm on my second cup of coffee and totally loving what I put together here for this weekend's picks. The weather is showing slight signs of fall (I'm talking barely, but it's a little something) and I'm thinking of dressing cozy and lighting fall scented candles. I also spent some time yesterday picking out gorgeous looks from around the web for fall and pinned them on my Pinterest page. I especially, love the new looks at Banana Republic and practically pinned everything they have that's new. Crazy, but so fun! You will definitely have to take a look! Actually, what I'll do is add those 15 looks at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!


SHOP THE STORY

COLUMBUS DAY SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Sunday, October 12th)
  • J.CREW: Save 30% off full-price styles & 40% off final sale styles w/code WEEKENDPLANS Ends 10/13.
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILYFriends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off with code LIKEFAMILY. Ends 10/14.
  • TORY BURCH: New fall styles were just added to the sale.
  • OLD NAVY: Save up to 50% off!
  • J.CREW FACTORY: Save 50% off everything.
  • PIPERLIME: 20% off everything with code FALL20. Ends 10/13.
  • BANANA REPUBLIC: Save 40% off your purchase with code BRWEEKEND. Check out my favorite looks:


XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment