DESIREE'S BIG LIST OF OCTOBER FALL FAVORITES



Good morning! I hope your week went well. Today's post is all about some of my fall favorites for October. Some items were on my list last weekend and I found new styles that I had to add the list. If you're wondering...there are 65 items here today! Yikes! I was trying to be conservative. LOL! I hope you enjoy it! Have a blessed day... 

COLUMBUS DAY SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Saturday, October 11th)
  • J.CREW: Save 30% off full-price styles & 40% off final sale styles w/code WEEKENDPLANS Ends 10/13.
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILY: Friends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off with code LIKEFAMILY. Ends 10/14.
  • TORY BURCH: New fall styles were just added to the sale.
  • OLD NAVY: Save up to 50% off!
  • J.CREW FACTORY: Save 50% off everything.
  • PIPERLIME: 20% off everything with code FALL20. Ends 10/13.

XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment