DELICATE ESSENTIALS + A GOOD CAUSE



I'm dedicated to sharing Breast Cancer Awareness this month. The "c" word hit very close to home last week and I want to do whatever I can to help spread the word and encourage people to donate. The We Heart A Great Fit event in Nordstrom stores across the country encourages women to grab a friend and visit one of their expert fitters and stylists to get the right fit and help you and your friend pick out the perfect bra for your lifestyle. For every bra purchased, Nordstrom and that brand will donate $2 to the Young Survival Coalition (YSC), a global non-profit that offers support, resources and connections to young women of all backgrounds who are battling breast cancer. We often don't realize that women can get breast cancer at a young age, but I had two friends who were diagnosed in their 20's with breast cancer.

I'm due to buy new bras and will visit my nearest Nordstrom for this charitable event. The We Heart a Great Fit event takes place in the stores on October 24 and 25. You can also purchase bras from the featured brands online from now until October 26 and Nordstrom and that brand will donate $2 to the Young Survival Coalition. Click here to see all the bras included for this event. There is a fit for every woman. 


SHOP BRAS FOR A CAUSE



With love,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin


Thank you Nordstrom for sponsoring this post and for allowing me to help spread the word about this worthy cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment