LOOKS I LOVE // FALL EDITION


Ahhh! Hello Friday and these fall looks that are calling my name. I actually just received the Rebecca Minkoff bag in the mail yesterday and wow! I love it! I ordered it in the black cherry color and it's definitely perfect for fall/winter. While researching it again for this post I see that it is sold out from many places in this color, I listed where you can find them below. I'm looking forward to wearing it soon! Another style I'm loving this season are the exposed zippers. The pencil skirt above is such a fun look and so classy. I also love these pants from J.Crew and I'm planning on ordering them since they're 30% off right now. Actually everything here today from J.Crew is 30% off the full-price, which makes it the perfect time to buy a few things we've been loving for fall.  Just enter the code WEEKENDPLANS at checkout. Enjoy!


SHOP THE POST



SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Friday, October 10th)
  • J.CREW: Save 30% off full-price styles & 40% off final sale styles w/code WEEKENDPLANS Ends October 13.
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILY: Friends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off with code LIKEFAMILY. Ends October 14.
  • TORY BURCH: New fall styles were just added to the sale.

XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment