LOOKS I LOVE // FALL EDITION


Good morning everyone! When I woke up this morning I thought it was Saturday. Thank God in a split second I remembered it was Thursday! Ha ha! I wanted to thank my readers who have been following me on Instagram and leaving such sweet comments. Yesterday, my post really hit home and I'm just grateful that there are so many faithful women who inspire me and each other, even on social media. It's true was Estee Lauder BCA is sharing. We are stronger together. 

...and as I was running yesterday afternoon, The Lord whispered in my ear and wants me to start a new series here on my blog and it's going to be called TESTIMONY. I actually have been wanting to share a story for the last four years on my blog and well this is the year. On November 1st, I'm going to share about a little boy who changed my life forever. I hope my story will bring a light to someones life.

Included in today's Looks I Love are new watches! Tory Burch, just launched a new watch collection yesterday and I'm in love with two styles and both are featured here today. This new collection is available at Tory Burch and Nordstrom. Check them out and tell me what you think. Enjoy!


1 | 2 & here | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 (similar here & here) | 12 | 13 & here | 14

SHOP THE STORY


AMAZING SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Friday, October 3rd)
  • TORY BURCHWOWZERS! FRIENDS & FAMILY EVENT! Save 25% off with code FRIENDLIEST. 
  • J.CREW: Save 25% off full price styles with code STYLETIME and save an extra 30% final sale styles.  
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILY: Friends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off. Now through October 16th with code LIKEFAMILY. 
  • BLOOMINGDALESFriends & Family Event! Save 20% off with code FRIENDS. I just ordered this bag and saved $59.
  • JOIE: Friends & Family Event! Save 25% off full-price styles with code JOIEFRIENDS. Ends 10/6
XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment