FALL MUST HAVES BY MICHAEL KORS


When it comes to style, you can count on Michael Kors to have the perfect pieces to embrace every season and that's why I consider it a great fashionable brand. Many of us already love and own the watches and today I'm sharing with you some of my favorite looks from the MICHAEL Michael Kors fall collection available at Nordstrom. The faux leather pocket turtleneck poncho and thermal cowl neck sweater are the perfect additions to any fall wardrobe and I love the over the knee suede boots (choose from three different colors). The faux wrap dress in deep sea green would be lovely to wear to work or a special occasion when you really want to look pretty in a dress that is super flattering. You might want to pair that dress with the beautiful gold strappy sandals. Click here to see the full collection of Michael Kors styles at Nordstrom and enjoy free standard shipping and returns to anywhere in the United States, even Alaska and Hawaii! Hope you have a great day!



SHOP THE POST


XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin


A big thank you to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment