WEEKEND PICKS // FALL EDITION



Happy Sunday to you! I'm inspired by the latest trends in clothing and home design and wanted to share a fancier Weekend Picks with you today. I'm totally loving this new gorgeous blue lace dress by BCBG and watch by Tory Burch. Oh, and for the home... how about that velvet pillow cover in cinnabar and super stylish bar cart? Such fun pieces for fall and winter. Enjoy!

SALE ALERT // There's a ton of sales and Friends & Family Events going on this weekend, so check out the list of sales below and tell your friends!


SHOP THE STORY



FRIENDS & FAMILY SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Sunday, October 5th)
  • TORY BURCHWOWZERS! FRIENDS & FAMILY EVENT! Save 25% off with code FRIENDLIEST. Ends October 6.
  • J.CREW: Save 25% off full price styles with code STYLETIME and save an extra 30% final sale styles.  Ends October 5.
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILY: Friends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off with code LIKEFAMILY. Ends October 14.
  • BLOOMINGDALESFriends & Family Event! Save 20% off with code FRIENDS. I just ordered this bag and saved $59. Ends October 5.
  • JOIE: Friends & Family Event! Save 25% off full-price styles with code JOIEFRIENDS. Ends October 6.

XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment