50 BEST: DESIREE'S BIG LIST OF FALL FAVORITES




Yikes! My fall list has grown and today I'm sharing fifty favorites with you and your friends. All you have to do is click the picture to be directed to the source and there's a big surprise! Some of these items are on sale this weekend! Enjoy!

FRIENDS & FAMILY SALES YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT (Saturday, October 4th)
  • TORY BURCHWOWZERS! FRIENDS & FAMILY EVENT! Save 25% off with code FRIENDLIEST. 
  • J.CREW: Save 25% off full price styles with code STYLETIME and save an extra 30% final sale styles.  
  • NORDSTROMNew styles added to the sale! 
  • SERENA & LILY: Friends & Family Event! Enjoy an extra 20% off. Now through October 16th with code LIKEFAMILY. 
  • BLOOMINGDALESFriends & Family Event! Save 20% off with code FRIENDS. I just ordered this bag and saved $59.
  • JOIE: Friends & Family Event! Save 25% off full-price styles with code JOIEFRIENDS. Ends 10/6

XO,
Desiree

 Follow my RSS Feed   Like me on Facebook  Follow me on Twitter   Follow me on Pinterest  Follow me on Instagram  Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment